Farukh Kitchlew | Feb 19, 2024 | 0
GEEKOM Unveils The First Mini PC In The World Powered By The i9 Processor
The world’s first Mini PC with a 13th Gen Intel® CoreTM i9 CPU, the Mini IT13, is launched by GEEKOM.
Breath Taking Graphics And Enhanced Features:
Intel® Iris® Xe visual provides incredible visual capabilities. The Mini IT13 is compatible, enabling 8K displays and multi-screen connectivity. It contains two USB4 connections and two HDMI 2.0 interfaces. Whether users work on a demanding task or binge-watch their beloved series, this Mini PC can meet their demands. It also features a versatile range of I/O connections, including six USB ports, two HDMI connectors, and one 2.5G LAN port, allowing a smooth connection to external displays and devices.
Extensive Storage And Adaptability:
Users can experience quick speed and plenty of capacity for all users’ vital data and apps with PCIe Gen 4 x4 SSD storage of up to 2TB. Furthermore, it now supports up to 2TB of SATA HDD storage and 1TB of SATA SSD storage. The Mini IT13 also includes up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3200 memory for quick processing.
Key Features of the GEEKOM Mini PC:
- The GEEKOM Mini IT13 has a maximum turbo frequency of 5.40 GHz.
- It possesses cutting-edge 13th Gen Intel® CoreTM i9-13900H/i7-13700H/i5-13500H CPU.
- It can support up to 14 cores and 20 threads.
- With this powerful PC, you can multitask, play games, and edit videos with ground-breaking performance.
- The Mini IT13’s effective cooling system allows for whisper-quiet operation. It makes it the perfect choice for a high-performance computer without annoying noise.
- Wherever users are, they can benefit from quick, uninterrupted connectivity and smooth data transmission thanks to Intel® Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth® v5.2 features.
- For consumers looking for strength and adaptability in a small package, the GEEKOM Mini IT13 is the best option.
- The product is for office professionals, graphic designers, video editors, and gamers. This tiny PC delivers top-notch features and dependable performance to help users work effectively.